Dr. McFarlane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall Street
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-4348Fax(207) 662-6330
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1972
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Early Detection and Intervention for the Prevention of Psychosis Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01William R. McFarlane, M.D.
- Lamotrigine in Treatment Resistant Depression in Adolescents Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01Douglas R Robbins, MD;William McFarlane, MD
- Psychosis: Early Detection, Intervention and Prevention Start of enrollment: 2003 May 01William R McFarlane, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Emotional and stigma-related experiences relative to being told one is at risk for psychosis.Kristen A. Woodberry, Kate Powers, Caitlin Bryant, Donna Downing, Mary Verdi, Katherine M. Elacqua, Audrey R.L. Reuman, Leda Kennedy, Daniel I. Shapiro, Michelle L. We...> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2021 Sep 28
- 4 citationsBaseline psychopathology and relationship to longitudinal functional outcome in attenuated and early first episode psychosis.Cynthia Z. Burton, Ivy F. Tso, Ricardo E. Carrión, Tara A. Niendam, Steven Adelsheim, Andrea M. Auther, Barbara A. Cornblatt, Cameron S. Carter, Ryan P. Melton, Tamara...> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2019 Oct 1
- 7 citationsPredicting psychosis risk using a specific measure of cognitive control: a 12-month longitudinal study.Joyce Y. Guo, Tara A. Niendam, Andrea M. Auther, Ricardo E. Carrión, Barbara A. Cornblatt, J. Daniel Ragland, Steven Adelsheim, Roderick Calkins, Tamara G. Sale, Steph...> ;Psychological Medicine. 2019 Sep 11
- Join now to see all
- Impact of “Psychosis Risk” Identification: Examining Predictors of How Youth View ThemselvesRagy R Girgis, Cheryl M Corcoran, Daniel I Shapiro, William R McFarlane, Lawrence H Yang, ScienceDirect
- This Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner's Journey from Patient to ClinicianSeptember 2nd, 2019
- Psychosis: Early Detection, Intervention And PreventionNational Institute Of Mental Health2003–2007
- Work In Family Aided Assertive Community TreatmentCenter For Mental Health Services1993
- Severe Mental Disorders - Adult;PsychiatryNational Institute Of Mental Health1992
- Work In Family Aided Assertive Community TreatmentNational Institute Of Mental Health1990–1992
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: