Monica Loghin, MD
- 1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-6161
Dr. Loghin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Loghin's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Neurology
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Pope GregoryMedical School
Dr. Loghin's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Loghin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: a neurologic phenomenon in cancer patients. Le, E. M.,Loghin, M. E.; Curr Oncol Rep. 2014 Mar 07.
- Spinal cord compression in cancer patients: review of diagnosis and treatment. Penas-Prado, M., Loghin, M.E.; Curr Oncol Rep. 2008 Jan.
- Phase I study of temozolomide and irinotecan for recurrent malignant gliomas in patients receiving enzyme-inducing antiepileptic drugs: a north american brain tumor consortium study. Loghin, M.E., Prados, M.D., Wen, P., Junck, L., Lieberman, F., Fine, H., Fink, K.L., Metha, M., Kuhn, J., Lamborn, K., Chang, S.M., Cloughesy, T., DeAngelis, L.M., Robins,...; Clin Cancer Res. 2007 Dec 1.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Loghin's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO - Kaiser
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Monica Loghin, Dr. Monica Loghin, MD, Dr. M Loghin, Dr. Monica E. Loghin
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Loghin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Wesley Dennis, MD
- Adam Blanchette, MD
- Monte Bell, MD
- David Wenzel, MD
- Lorenzo Lorente, MD
- Elmyra Encarnacion, MD
- Jeffrey Kane, MD
- Sajid Malik, MD
- Mark Goldberg, MD
- Leonard Hershkowitz, MD