- Dr. Monica Loghin, MD is a board certified neurologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Education & Medical Training
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Pope Gregory
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:SE TexasCastle Connolly, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Randomized phase II adjuvant factorial study of dose-dense temozolomide alone and in combination with isotretinoin, celecoxib, and/or thalidomide for glioblastoma. Penas-Prado, M.,Hess, K. R.,Fisch, M. J.,Lagrone, L. W.,Groves, M. D.,Levin, V. A.,De Groot, J. F.,Puduvalli, V. K.,Colman, H.,Volas-Redd, G.,Giglio, P.,Conrad, C. A.,...; Neuro-oncology. 2014 Sep 23.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: a neurologic phenomenon in cancer patients. Le, E. M.,Loghin, M. E.; Curr Oncol Rep. 2014 Mar 07.
- Spinal cord compression in cancer patients: review of diagnosis and treatment. Penas-Prado, M., Loghin, M.E.; Curr Oncol Rep. 2008 Jan.
- Register to See 6 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO - Kaiser
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Monica Loghin, Dr. Monica Loghin, MD, Dr. M Loghin, Dr. Monica E. Loghin