Dr. Shahamat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Franklin Tpke
Mahwah, NJ 07430Phone+1 201-995-1005Fax+1 201-995-1007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New Bridge Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- St Joseph's University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1979 - 1980
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1975 - 1979
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1975
- St. Johns Riverside HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 1994
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2002
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: