Overview of Dr. Ahmed
Dr. Mustafa Ahmed, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital.
OfficeUAB Structural Heart & Valve Clinic at Spain Wallace
619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2014
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2011 - 2013
- University of Manchester Faculty of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Initial Experiences with the MitraClip G4: Review of the Novel Device Features.Christopher W. Ives, Shane P. Prejean, Panos N. Vardas, Gregory Von Mering, Mustafa I. Ahmed> ;Innovations. 2021 Aug 23
- Incremental value of three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography over the two-dimensional technique in the assessment of a partially detached MitraClip.Jacob B. Meers, Navin C. Nanda, Zeyad M. Elmarzouky, Subash Dulal, Panos N. Vardas, Mustafa I. Ahmed> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2021 Mar 22
- Bivalirudin as a Systemic Anticoagulant and Flush Solution Additive for Sequential Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Repair in a Patient With Hepari...Zachary Colbaugh, Thomas E. Watts, Mustafa I. Ahmed, Dylan R. Addis> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 Mar 6
- Join now to see all
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: