Are you Dr. Tomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-1988
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Myreen Tomas, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and UH Ahuja Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2011 - 2013
- St Elizabeth Youngstown HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Santo TomasClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Microbial bioburden of inpatient and outpatient areas beyond patient hospital rooms.Jennifer L. Cadnum, Basya S Pearlmutter, Annette L. Jencson, Hanan Haydar, Michelle T. Hecker, Amy J Ray, Myreen E. Tomas, Elie Saade, Curtis J. Donskey> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2021 Jul 23
- 4 citationsA crossover trial comparing contamination of healthcare personnel during removal of a standard gown versus a modified gown with increased skin coverage at the hands an...Zeina Hajar, Thriveen Sankar Chittoor Mana, Myreen E. Tomas, Heba Alhmidi, Brigid Wilson, Curtis J. Donskey> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2019 Aug 22
- 6 citationsEmergence of Resistance to Colistin During the Treatment of Bloodstream Infection Caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae Carbapenemase-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae.Anubhav Kanwar, Steven H. Marshall, Federico Perez, Myreen E. Tomas, Michael R. Jacobs, Andrea M. Hujer, T. Nicholas Domitrovic, Susan D. Rudin, Laura J. Rojas, Barry ...> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Study Reveals Why Gowns and Gloves Can Be so Dangerous for Hospital WorkersOctober 12th, 2015
- Cleveland Study Reveals Why Gowns and Gloves Can Be so Dangerous for Hospital WorkersOctober 13th, 2015