Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 NE Hoyt St.
Portland, OR 97213Phone+1 503-239-7767
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ewha Women's University College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Trials Portfolio and Regulatory History of Idelalisib in Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Titas Banerjee, Myung Sun Kim, Alyson Haslam, Vinay Prasad> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2023 May 1
- Front-line chronic lymphocytic leukemia: The role of chemoimmunotherapy.Myung Sun Kim, Vinay Prasad> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2023 Apr 1
- Pembrolizumab for all.Myung S Kim, Vinay Prasad> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 2023 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Portland Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: