Are you Dr. Jacir?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960Phone(908) 522-3523Fax(908) 522-3525
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nabil Jacir, MD is a Pediatric Surgeon in Morristown, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, and Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInfantile myofibromatosis: a most unusual cause of gastric outlet obstructionKellie Rohrer, Robyn Murphy, Caroline Thresher, Nabil Jacir, Kerry Bergman> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2005 Apr 20
- 2 citationsThoracoscopic esophagomyotomy for achalasia in a child.Frank M. Robertson, Nabil N. Jacir, Timothy M. Crombleholme, Kevin P. Moriarty, Manno Verhave> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 1997 Feb 1
- 7 citationsModification of the "push" technique for percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in infants and children.Frank M. Robertson, Timothy M. Crombleholme, Laurie A. Latchaw, Nabil N. Jacir> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 1996 Mar 1
- Join now to see all