Are you Dr. Kiremitci?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office788 Wayside Rd
Neptune, NJ 07753Phone(732) 493-4508
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nafi Kiremitci, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Neptune, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1957 - 1958
- Buffalo Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1956 - 1957
- Herman Kiefer HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- Istanbul University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1968 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsA comparison of antidepressant medications in neurotic and psychotic patients.J. Richard Wittenborn, Nafi Kiremitci> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 1975 Sep 1
- 8 citationsThe choice of alternative antidepressants.J. R. Wittenborn, Nafi Kiremitci, Emile S. P. Weber> ;Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 1973 Feb 1
- Effect of phencyclidine in chronic schizophrenics.Itil, T., Keskiner, A., Kiremitci, N., Holden, J. M.> ;Can Psychiatr Assoc J. 1967 Apr
- Join now to see all