Dr. Gaines is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390Phone+1 214-456-7000Fax+1 214-456-8515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 2009 - 2012
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of COVID-19 on Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Visits to the Emergency Department.Jacqueline Bolt, Faisalmohemed Patel, Laura Stone, Divya Pandian, Matthias M Manuel, Nakia Gaines> ;Pediatric emergency care. 2022 Aug 1
- 9 citationsEtiologies of septic shock in a pediatric emergency department populationNakia N. Gaines, Binita Patel, Eric A. Williams, Andrea T. Cruz> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2012 Nov 1
- Pneumothorax, pneumomediastinum, and pulmonary embolism.Johnson, N.N., Toledo, A., Endom, E.E.> ;Pediatr Clin North Am. 2010 Dec
- Keep Your Child Safe in Her High ChairMarch 9th, 2019
- Study Examines the Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health in ChildrenOctober 20th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: