Dr. Ewing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5201 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone+1 214-456-5100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 2005 - 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsEMLA application exceeding two hours improves pediatric emergency department venipuncture success.Amy L. Baxter, Philip H. Ewing, Ginger B. Young, Amy Ware, Neil Evans, Renee C.B. Manworren> ;Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal. 2013 Jan 1
- Children's Medical Center DallasDallas, Texas
- Medical City DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: