Overview of Dr. Tran
Dr. Nam Tran is a neurosurgeon in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. He received his medical degree from University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson and has been in practice 18 years. He is one of 16 doctors at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute who specialize in Neurosurgery. He has more than 10 publications and over 50 citings.
Office12902 Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax+1 813-745-3068
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- Effect of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy (FSRT) in Treatment of Brain Metastases Start of enrollment: 2014 Oct 09
- DNX-2401 With Interferon Gamma (IFN-γ) for Recurrent Glioblastoma or Gliosarcoma Brain Tumors Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 11
Publications & Presentations
- Kyphoplasty of C2 Pathological Fractures Using an Anterior Midline Approach and Steerable Osteotome: Technical Note and Case Series.Paul R Krafft, Ivo Peto, Gabriel Flores-Milan, Corey Reeves, Sierra Klein, Puya Alikhani, Nam D Tran> ;Operative neurosurgery (Hagerstown, Md.). 2022 Dec 1
- Use of virtual magnetic resonance imaging to compensate for brain shift during image-guided surgery: illustrative case.John T Kim, Long Di, Arnold B Etame, Sarah Olson, Michael A Vogelbaum, Nam D Tran> ;Journal of neurosurgery. Case lessons. 2022 Jun 13
- Topical vancomycin reduces surgical site infections in patients subjected to craniotomy for primary brain tumor resection: A comprehensive cancer center experience.Paul R Krafft, Corin P Agoris, Quan D Tran, Aboubakr Amer, Mohammad Alhazaimeh, Mudit Dutta, Sydney Weisman, Puya Alikhani, Nam D Tran> ;Clinical neurology and neurosurgery. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: