Overview of Dr. Tran
Dr. Nam Tran, MD is a neurosurgeon in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax(813) 745-3068
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy (FSRT) in Treatment of Brain Metastases Start of enrollment: 2014 Oct 09Solmaz Sahebjam, M.D.
- DNX-2401 With Interferon Gamma (IFN-γ) for Recurrent Glioblastoma or Gliosarcoma Brain Tumors Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 11Frederick Lang, MD;Karen Fink, MD, PhD;Nam Tran, MD, PhD;Vinay Puduvalli, MBBS
- Effect of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Eric T. Wong, MD;Herbert H. Engelhard, MD, PhD;Manfred Westphal, Prof. MD;Philip H. Gutin, MD;Roger Stupp, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Multiple myeloma presenting as an intramedullary spinal cord tumor: a case report and review of the literature.Long Di, Kevin L. Huang, Tigran Kesayan, Derek Kroll, Rachid C Baz, Robert J.B. Macaulay, Nam D. Tran> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020 Oct 16
- 24 citationsErratum to: The Metastatic Spine Disease Multidisciplinary Working Group Algorithms (The Oncologist, (2015), 20, 10, (1205-1215), 10.1634/theoncologist.2015-0085)Adam N. Wallace, Clifford G. Robinson, Jeffrey J Meyer, Nam D. Tran, Afshin Gangi, Matthew R. Callstrom, Samuel T. Chao, Brian A. Van Tine, Jonathan M. Morris, Brian M...> ;Oncologist. 2019 Mar 1
- Clinical outcomes of breast leptomeningeal disease treated with intrathecal trastuzumab, intrathecal chemotherapy, or whole brain radiation therapy.Figura, N. B.,Rizk, V. T.,Mohammadi, H.,Evernden, B.,Mokhtari, S.,Yu, H. M.,Robinson, T. J.,Etame, A. B.,Tran, N. D.,Liu, J.,Washington, I.,Diaz, R.,Czerniecki, B. J.,...> ;Breast Cancer Res. Treat.. 2019 Mar 13
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: