Dr. Al-Ansari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Beaubien St
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-5585Fax(313) 745-5155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Baghdad College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHow long does it take for a trichobezoar to formRuby Mehta, Mohammad El-Baba, Janet Poulik, Namir Al-Ansari> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2010 Aug 1
- Cough in a TeenagerAshraf Harahsheh, Namir Al-ansari> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2006 May 1
- 8 citationsAnalysis of the Effect of Intestinal Resection on Rat Ileal Bile Acid Transporter Expression and on Bile Acid and Cholesterol HomeostasisNamir Al-Ansari, Guorong Xu, Katie Kollman-Bauerly, Christopher P. Coppola, Sarah Shefer, Peter Ujhazy, Daniel F. Ortiz, Lin Ma, Steven Yang, Richard Tsai, Gerald Sale...> ;Pediatric Research. 2002 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: