Are you Dr. Truding?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073Phone(248) 423-3144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Truding, MD is a pediatric gastroenterologist in Royal Oak, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is an Associate Professor at Oakland University Wm Beaumont SOM.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1980 - 1981
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsTetracycline-induced spongiotic esophagitis: a new endoscopic and histopathologic findingNassim Banisaeed, Robert Max Truding, Chung-ho Chang> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Aug 1
- 54 citationsComparison of Surface Membranes Isolated from Cultured Murine Neuroblastoma Cells in the Differentiated or Undifferentiated StateRobert Truding, Michael L. Shelanski, Mathew P. Daniels, Pierre Morell> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1974 Jun 25
- Special feature: picture of the month.Engmann, C., Kakish, M., Truding, R. M.> ;Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001 Jun
- Join now to see all