Are you Dr. Tolia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4304 Copper Cliff
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302Phone(248) 647-3243Fax(248) 865-0034
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vasundhara (Doshi) Tolia, MD is a pediatric gastroenterologist in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, New Mexico, and Arizona.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- Children's Hospital of MichiganInternship, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1977
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MI State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Single-dose pharmacokinetic properties of esomeprazole in children aged 1 - 11 years with endoscopically proven GERD: a randomized, open-label study.Nader N. Youssef, Eduardo Tron, Vasundhara Tolia, Jennifer E. Hamer-Maansson, Per Lundborg, Marta Illueca> ;International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. 2014 Nov 1
- 3 citationsTwo single group, prospective, baseline-controlled feeding studies in infants and children with chronic diarrhea fed a hypoallergenic free amino acid-based formulaMarlene W Borschel, Dean L. Antonson, Nancy D. Murray, Maria Oliva-Hemker, Lynn E. Mattis, Benny Kerzner, Vasundhara Tolia, Geraldine Baggs> ;BMC Pediatrics. 2014 May 29
- 3 citationsPharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of famotidine and ranitidine in critically ill children.Shailender Madani, Ralph E. Kauffman, Pippa Simpson, Victoria Tutag Lehr, Mary Lieh Lai, Ashok Sarniak, Vasundhara Tolia> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all