Dr. Copeland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20400 Observation Dr
Germantown, MD 20876Phone(301) 972-9559Fax(301) 972-9593
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2003
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2000
- Chicago Medical SchoolMS, Applied Physiology, 1997
- Purdue UniversityMS, Biology, 1996
- DePauw UniversityBA, Psychology, 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsRecent trends in malnutrition in developing regions: vitamin A deficiency, anemia, iodine deficiency, and child underweight.John Mason, Adam Bailes, Mary Beda-Andourou, Nancy Copeland, Teresa Curtis, Megan Deitchler, Leigh Foster, Marianna Hensley, Peter Horjus, Christine Johnson, Tina Llor...> ;Food and nutrition bulletin. 2005 Mar 1
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: