Are you Dr. Keaton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Two Brooks Trl
Fletcher, NC 28732Phone(828) 684-2816Fax(828) 684-2068
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Keaton, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Fletcher, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1994 - 1995
- Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1994
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAnkylosing spondylitis complicated by trauma: MR findings correlated with plain radiographs and CT.Andrew L. Goldberg, Nancy L. Keaton, William E. Rothfus, Richard H. Daffner> ;Skeletal Radiology. 1993 Jan 1
- 6 citationsEffect of hyperkalemia on experimental myocardial depression by verapamil.Stanley R. Jolly, Nancy Keaton, Assad Movahed, Gregory C. Rose, William C. Reeves> ;American Heart Journal. 1991 Feb 1