Are you Dr. Marino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office391 Wallace Rd
Nashville, TN 37211Phone(615) 312-0600Fax(615) 320-3259
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Marino Jr., MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Oregon, and Washington. He is affiliated with Jellico Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1988
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- UT State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- ID State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- WV State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSelective targeting of magnetic albumin microspheres to the Yoshida sarcoma: Ultrastructural evaluation of microsphere dispositionKenneth J. Widder, Philip A. Marino, Robert M. Morris, Donald P. Howard, Gerald A. Poore, Andrew E. Senyei> ;European Journal of Cancer and Clinical Oncology. 1983 Jan 1