Are you Dr. Roesch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Laurel Ave
Knoxville, TN 37916Phone(865) 546-9484
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Roesch, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Missouri, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, Fort Loudoun Medical Center, and LeConte Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1995 - 1996
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Radiology, 1990 - 1994
- Franklin Square Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology