Dr. Cameron is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of TennesseeResidency, Radiology, 2001 - 2005
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe Cause and Clinical Significance of Central Tumor Photopenia on Thallium Scintigraphy of Pediatric Osteosarcoma of the ExtremityM. Beth McCarville, Ellen H. Barton, Jason R. Cameron, Xiaoping Xiong, Najat C. Daw, Sue C. Kaste, Shenjie Wu, John O. Glass, Wilburn E. Reddick> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2007 Feb 1
- VA-DoD Clinic in Marina Set for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution SaturdayFebruary 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: