Are you Dr. Yamada?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Laurel Ave
Knoxville, TN 37916Phone(865) 595-4100Fax(865) 525-6811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donovan Yamada, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and California. He is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, Fort Loudoun Medical Center, and Claiborne Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2005 - 2006
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Radiology, 2001 - 2005
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology