Dr. Goodwin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1993 - 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1993
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2004
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 1999
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- The role of citizen science in addressing grand challenges in food and agriculture research.Ryan, S. F.,Adamson, N. L.,Aktipis, A.,Andersen, L. K.,Austin, R.,Barnes, L.,Beasley, M. R.,Bedell, K. D.,Briggs, S.,Chapman, B.,Cooper, C. B.,Corn, J. O.,Creamer, N. ...> ;Proc. Biol. Sci.. 2018 Nov 23
- 5 citationsCarotid injury secondary to blunt head trauma: case report.John R. Goodwin, Michele H. Johnson> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1994 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: