Dr. Kohne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office818 Sunset Dr
Johnson City, TN 37604Phone+1 423-433-6644Fax+1 423-433-6641
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Interventional Radiology - Independent, 1996 - 1997
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsBalloon occlusion versus wedged hepatic venography using carbon dioxide for portal vein opacification during TIPSFrank C. Taylor, Douglas C. Smith, Gregory E. Watkins, Raymond E. Kohne, Robert D. Suh> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 1999 Mar 1
- Esophageal bronchus in an infant diagnosed by fortuitous intubation of the esophagus during ventilation imagingRaymond E. Kohne, Michael S. McLEARY, Gerald A. Kirk, Lionel W. Young> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Dec 1
- 17 citationsSteel Coil Embolization Supplementing Filter Placement in a Patient with a Duplicated Inferior Vena CavaDouglas C. Smith, Raymond E. Kohne, Frank C. Taylor> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1992 Aug 1
- Greeneville Community Hospital WestGreeneville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: