Dr. Weintraub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16111 Plummer St (11e)
Sepulveda, CA 91343Phone(818) 895-9311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1984 - 1985
- Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dementia and Falls Management in Underserved Populations: The Cognition and Mobility Care Management Program.Zaldy S. Tan, Wael Hamade, Josephine A. Menkin, Renee Guillen de Pacheco, Daphna Gans, Nancy Weintraub, Maribel Garcia, Lourdes R. Guerrero, David B. Reuben> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2021 Jan 1
- 7 citationsDerivation and Validation of a Geriatric-Sensitive Perioperative Cardiac Risk Index.Rami Alrezk, Nicholas Jackson, Mohanad Al Rezk, Robert Elashoff, Nancy Weintraub, David Elashoff, Gregg C. Fonarow> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2017 Nov 1
- Development and Validation of a Geriatrics Knowledge Test to Evaluate Geriatrics Fellowship Programs.Alia T. Tuqan, Ming Lee, Nancy Weintraub, David B. Reuben> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2017 Aug 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: