Overview of Dr. Karp
Dr. Natalie Karp, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Roanoke, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Michigan. She is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Office101 Elm Ave
Roanoke, VA 24013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2014
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010 - 2014
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLength of Catheter Use After Hysterectomy as a Risk Factor for Urinary Tract Infection.Natalie E. Karp, Emily K. Kobernik, Neil Kamdar, Amanda M. Fore, Daniel M. Morgan> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2017 Sep 1
- 4 citationsDo the Surgical Outcomes of Rectovaginal Fistula Repairs Differ for Obstetric and Nonobstetric Fistulas? A Retrospective Cohort Study.Natalie E. Karp, Emily K. Kobernik, Mitchell B. Berger, Chelsea M. Low, Dee E. Fenner> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2017 Sep 1
- 21 citationsRemoval of normal ovaries in women under age 51 at the time of hysterectomyNatalie E. Karp, Dee E. Fenner, Lorraine Burgunder-Zdravkovski, Daniel M. Morgan> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: