Dr. Thompson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office57 Germantown Ct
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 758-7888Fax(901) 266-6445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsResidents' perceptions of a college health clinic to train internal medicine residents in adolescent and primary care internal medicine.Natascha S. Thompson, James B. Lewis, Elizabeth Aderoju> ;Journal of Adolescent Health. 2006 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: