Dr. Poopat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1030 East Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786Phone+1 909-981-5859Fax+1 909-981-8293
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsCloning and characterization of α9 subunits of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expressed by saccular hair cells of the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)Dennis G. Drescher, Neeliyath A. Ramakrishnan, Marian J. Drescher, W Chun, X Wang, S.F Myers, Glenn E. Green, K Sadrazodi, Ahmad A Karadaghy, N Poopat, A.N Karpenko, K...> ;Neuroscience. 2004 Jan 1
- 18 citationsEffects of stimulus level on nonspectral frequency discrimination by human subjects.Bryan E. Pfingst, Lisa A. Holloway, Natee Poopat, Arohan R. Subramanya, Melissa F. Warren, Teresa A. Zwolan> ;Hearing Research. 1994 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: