Dr. Andrew is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 E Bannock St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-2222Fax(208) 381-3307
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Lutheran Hospital - La CrosseInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1999
- Boston University Graduate School of ManagementMBA, Health Care Management, 1993 - 1995
- Cornell UniversityBA, Spanish Literature / Government, 1985 - 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- St. Luke's Wood River Medical CenterKetchum, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: