Dr. Soni is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 E Bannock St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-2222Fax(208) 381-3307
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsChronic ethanol exposure decreases CB1 receptor function at GABAergic synapses in the rat central amygdalaFlorence P. Varodayan, Neeraj Soni, Michal Bajo, George Luu, Samuel G. Madamba, Paul Schweitzer, Loren H. Parsons, Marisa Roberto> ;Addiction Biology. 2016 Jul 1
- 11 citationsChronic alcohol exposure disrupts CB1 regulation of GABAergic transmission in the rat basolateral amygdala.Florence P. Varodayan, Michal Bajo, Neeraj Soni, George Luu, Samuel G. Madamba, Paul Schweitzer, Marisa Roberto> ;Addiction Biology. 2017 May 1
- St. Luke's Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: