Dr. Readal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone+1 410-955-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Urology, 2013 - 2016
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSplitting One Kidney into Two: Robotic Partial Kidney Transplant in a Porcine ModelMark W. Ball, Nathaniel Readal, Phillip M. Pierorazio, Mohamad E. Allaf> ;European Urology. 2016 May 1
- 4 citationsCall Schedule and Sleep Patterns of Urology Residents Following the 2011 ACGME ReformsJoan S. Ko, Nathaniel Readal, Mark W. Ball, Misop Han, Phillip M. Pierorazio> ;Urology Practice. 2016 Mar 1
- 5 citationsRisk Factors for Intraprostatic Incision into Malignant Glands at Radical Prostatectomy.Sung Woo Park, Nathaniel Readal, Byong Chang Jeong, Elizabeth B. Humphreys, Jonathan I. Epstein, Alan W. Partin, Misop Han> ;European Urology. 2015 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: