Are you Dr. Scott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 S Alabama St
Butte, MT 59701Phone+1 406-723-4026Fax+1 406-723-3440
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terrence Scott, MD is a board certified urologist in Butte, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana, Iowa, and Michigan. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. James Healthcare, Community Hospital of Anaconda, and Veterans Affairs Montana Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Urology, 1976 - 1977
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Urology, 1970 - 1971
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 1971 - 1978
- MI State Medical License Current
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsNon-Idiopathic Retroperitoneal FibrosisJoseph C. Cerny, Terrence Scott> ;The Journal of Urology. 1971 Jan 1
- St. James Hires Oncologist -- and Loses an Oncologist in ProtestAugust 26th, 2015