Are you Dr. Wadehra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6002 Professional Pkwy
Douglasville, GA 30134Phone(678) 715-9690Fax(678) 581-7140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Navin Wadehra, MD is an oncologist in Douglasville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Ohio, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with WellStar Douglas Hospital, WellStar Paulding Hospital, and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsLong-term Outcome of Hodgkin Disease Patients Following High-Dose Busulfan, Etoposide, Cyclophosphamide, and Autologous Stem Cell TransplantationNavin Wadehra, Sherif Farag, Brian J. Bolwell, Patrick Elder, Sam Penza, Matt Kalaycio, Belinda R. Avalos, Brad Pohlman, Guido Marcucci, Ronald Sobecks, Thomas S. Lin,...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2006 Dec 1
- 7 citationsPhase II study of autologous transplantation with interleukin-2-incubated peripheral blood stem cells and posttransplantation interleukin-2 in relapsed or refractory n...Koen van Besien, Rakesh Mehra, Navin Wadehra, Wendy Stock, Issa F. Khouri, Sergio Giralt, S. Devine, Amittha Wickrema, David Peace, Jeffrey A. Sosman, Jim Gajewski, Ri...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2004 Jun 1