Dr. Elrabie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 Main St
Paterson, NJ 07503Phone+1 973-684-1103Fax+1 973-684-2332
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in general surgery and hyperbaric and wound care medicine . followship certified in vascular surgery.cheif of vascular surgery and director of vascular labaoratory at Saint Joseph hospital and medical center.
Practice general and vasculr surgery such as aortic aneurysm stents , perpheral artery angioplasty , stents, bypass etc
Also varicose vein treatment with laser radio frequency , injection sclerotherapy .
General surgery and laparoscopy surgery , gall bladder , colon etc
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1979 - 1980
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Americans board of preventive medicine Hyperbaric and under sea wound care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsMonitor-guided responses. Operability with safety is increased in patients with peripheral vascular diseases.Sateesh Babu, P. V. Pathanjali Sharma, Alfio Raciti, Carlos H. Mayr, Nazmi A. Elrabie, Roy H. Clauss, William M. Stahl, Louis R. M. Del Guercio> ;Archives of Surgery. 1980 Nov 1
- St. Joseph's University Medical CenterPaterson, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: