Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10200 N 92nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Phone(480) 614-2447Fax(480) 614-2429
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- CA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma.Nguyen, A. H.,Glembocki, D. J.,Patel, N. B.> ;Cutis. 2018 Jan 24
- Early Sun Protection Can Dramatically Reduce Lifetime Risk of Skin CancerMay 30th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: