Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 High St Ste 300
Pulmonary & Critical Care
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 207-795-5544
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neelam Patel, MD is a pulmonologist in Lewiston, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, California, and Florida. She is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Debrecen Medical and Health Science CenterClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License Current
- CA State Medical License 2012 - Present
- NJ State Medical License Current
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- DE State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- WY State Medical License 2009 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Tracheobronchial manifestations of aspergillosis.Patel, N.,Saleh, A.,Raoof, S.,Gudi, M.,George, L.,Prakash, U. B.> ;J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2010 Jan 01
- Medical Center of TrinityNew Port Richey, Florida
- Aventura Hospital and Medical CenterMiami, Florida