Dr. Goldfarb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402Phone(717) 851-2465Fax(717) 741-3043
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lloyd Goldfarb is a pulmonologist in York, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital, and WellSpan York Hospital. He received his medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 39 years. He specializes in pleural disease.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: