Dr. Parikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Neuroblastoma Maintenance Therapy Trial Start of enrollment: 2016 Feb 01Giselle Sholler, MD
- Trial of Tolcapone With Oxaliplatin for Neuroblastoma or Medulloblastoma Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Jessica Foley, MD
- Pediatric Precision Laboratory Advanced Neuroblastoma Therapy Start of enrollment: 2015 Sep 01Bergendahl G.,Brown V.,Eslin D.,Ferguson W.,Harrod V.,Kraveka J.,Neville K.,Oesterheld J.,Parikh N.,Rawwas J.,Roberts W.,Sholler G.,Wada R.
- Molecular-Guided Therapy for Childhood Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Siu, A.,Medina, B.,Haller, C.,Pastakia, D.,Eslin, D.,Bergendahl, G.,Sholler, G.,Kraveka, J.,Hendrix, J.,Kraveka, J.,Oesterheld, J.,Rawwas, J.,Hylton, J.,Maxwell, K.,Neville, K.,Holden, L.,Smith, L.,Fluche...
- Molecular-Guided Therapy for Relapsed and Refractory Childhood Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Siu, A.,Eslin, D.,Eshun, F.,Bergendahl, G.,Sholler, G.,Kraveka, J.,Oesterheld, J.,Hylton, J.,McCormack, K.,Maxwell, K.,Neville, K.,Holden, L.,Smith, L.,Fluchel, M.,Milburn, M.,Pope, M.,Resczenko, N.,Parik...
- Phase I, Traditional 3+3, Trial of PO Sorafenib and Topotecan in Refractory or Recurrent Pediatric Solid Malignancies Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Gillan, E.,Eldjerou, L.K.,Joyce, M.J.,Parikh, N.,Lagmay, J.P.,Bansal, M.M.,Orsey, A.D.,Walter, A.W.,Sandler, E.S.,Isakoff, M.,Powell, J.L.,Pitel, P.A.,Wright, J.A.,Robinson, N.J.,Caywood, E.H.,Bradfield, ...
- A Phase II Preventative Trial of DFMO as a Single Agent in Patients With High Risk Neuroblastoma in Remission Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Wada, R.K.,Fluchel, M.N.,Eslin, D.E.,Zage, P.E.,Parikh, N.,Lockhart, S.K.,Eshun, F.K.,Oesterheld, J.E.,Ferguson, W.S.,Neville, K.A.,Rawwas, J.,Mitchell, D.S.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Limitations of conventional magnetic resonance imaging as a predictor of death or disability following neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in the late hypothermia...Abbot R. Laptook, Seetha Shankaran, Patrick D. Barnes, Nancy K. Rollins, Barbara Do, Nehal A. Parikh, Shannon E. G. Hamrick, Susan R. Hintz, Jon E. Tyson, Edward F. Be...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 Mar 1
- Prenatal opioid exposure is associated with smaller brain volumes in multiple regions.Stephanie L. Merhar, Julia E. Kline, Adebayo Braimah, Beth M. Kline-Fath, Jean A. Tkach, Mekibib Altaye, Lili He, Nehal A. Parikh> ;Pediatric Research. 2020 Nov 11
- Extremely Preterm Children Demonstrate Interhemispheric Hyperconnectivity During Verb Generation: a Multimodal Approach.Maria E. Barnes-Davis, Stephanie L. Merhar, Scott K. Holland, Nehal A. Parikh, Darren S. Kadis> ;medRxiv. 2020 Nov 4
- Join now to see all
- Early Prediction of Cognitive Deficits in Very Preterm Infants Using Functional Connectome Data in an Artificial Neural Network FrameworkNehal Parikh, MD, ScienceDirect
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: