Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3830 Masthead Street Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109Phone(505) 842-8889Fax(505) 842-8886
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1993
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsBacterial growth in saline implants: in vitro and in vivo studies.Neil T. Chen, Peter E. M. Butler, David C. Hooper, James W. May> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 1996 Apr 1
- 55 citationsThe roles of revascularization and resorption on endurance of craniofacial onlay bone grafts in the rabbitNeil T. Chen, Julie Glowacki, Louis P. Bucky, Han zhou Hong, Wool-Kyung Kim, Michael J. Yaremchuk> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1994 Apr 1
- 3 citationsThe effect of systemic antibiotic and antibiotic-impregnated polymethylmethacrylate beads on the bacterial clearance in wounds containing contaminated dead bone.Neil T. Chen, HZ Hong, DC Hooper, Jr Jw May> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1993 Dec 1
- AMG Specialty Hospital-AlbuquerqueAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: