Are you Dr. Fullan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2475 University Ave
Green Bay, WI 54302Phone(920) 469-1201Fax(920) 469-3404
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neil Fullan, MD is a psychiatrist in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1987 - 1988
- Michigan State University Clinical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1985 - 1987
- Michigan State University Clinical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1985
- Rush Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- IA State Medical License 1984 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsOn the causation of pelvic inflammatory diseaseLouis G. Keith, Gary S. Berger, David A. Edelman, Warren Newton, Neil Fullan, Robert Bailey, Jan Friberg> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1984 May 15
- 40 citationsEGG RETRIEVAL FOR IN VITRO FERTILISATION BY SONOGRAPHICALLY CONTROLLED VAGINAL CULDOCENTESISNorbert Gleicher, Jan Friberg, Neil Fullan, RobertV. Giglia, Kara L. Mayden, Tom Kesky, Israel Siegel> ;The Lancet. 1983 Aug 27
- 6 citationsAttachment ofEscherichia coli to human spermatozoaFriberg J, Neil Fullan> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1983 Jun 15
- Join now to see all