Dr. King is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Retreat Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(781) 326-7700Fax(781) 407-0097
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2012 - 2015
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- OR State Medical License 2006 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsColorectal spirochetosis in a child with rectal bleeding: case report and literature review.Neil Ryan King, Nisreen Fidda, Glenn R. Gourley> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2005 Nov 1
- Univ. Of Washington Spinout Icosavax Raises $51M to Fight Viruses with Computer-Designed VaccinesOctober 3rd, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: