Dr. Rajdev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Glen Oaks, NY 11004
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2019
- Indiana UniversityBS, Neuroscience, 2011 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Patellofemoral Instability in Children: Correlation Between Patellofemoral Incongruence, Mechanism of Injury, and Cartilage Damage.Hee Kyung Kim, Rebecca Greenstein, Alexandra Plemmons, Neil Rajdev, Shital N. Parikh, Dong Hoon Kim> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2019 Apr 1
- Trochlear Dysplasia and Its Relationship to the Anterior Distal Femoral Physis.Shital N. Parikh, Neil Rajdev> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2019 Mar 1
- 3 citationsFemoral trochlea does not remodel after patellar stabilization in children older than 10 years of age.Neil Rajdev, Shital N. Parikh> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: