Dr. Frederickson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Patients First Dr
Washington, MO 63090Phone+1 636-239-7344Fax+1 636-239-9436
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2013 - 2016
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsComparison of clinical features in patients with eosinophilic esophagitis living in an urban and rural environmentY.-J. Lee, Matthew K. Redd, L. Bayman, N. Frederickson, Jessica Valestin, Ron Schey> ;Diseases of the Esophagus. 2015 Jan 1
- 10 citationsLack of seasonal variation in the incidence of eosinophilic oesophagitis in adolescent and adult non-PPI-responsive oesophageal eosinophilia midwestern US populations:Nicholas W Frederickson, Levent Bayman, Jessica Valestin, Matthew Redd, Ye-Jin Lee, Mahmoud Soubra, Ron Schey> ;United European Gastroenterology Journal. 2014 Apr 1
- Mercy Hospital WashingtonWashington, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: