Overview of Dr. Greco
Dr. Nicholas Greco is an orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He received his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 31 doctors at James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and one of 124 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 10 publications and over 300 citings.
Office543 Taylor Ave
Columbus, OH 43203Fax+1 614-293-2053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMedial Osteoarthritis in an ACL-Deficient Knee: A Critical Analysis ReviewSravya P. Vajapey, Paul M. Alvarez, Nicholas J Greco, Douglas J Chonko> ;Jbjs reviews. 2021 Mar 18
- 2 citationsOutcome reporting patterns in total knee arthroplasty: A systematic review.Sravya P. Vajapey, Jesse H. Morris, Andrew I. Spitzer, Andrew H. Glassman, Nicholas J Greco, Mengnai Li> ;Journal of clinical orthopaedics and trauma. 2020 May 20
- 1 citationsLateral Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty Utilizing a Modified Surgical Technique and Specifically Adapted Fixed-Bearing Implant.Nicholas J Greco, Gary J E Cook, Adolph V. Lombardi, Joanne B. Adams, Keith R. Berend> ;Surgical technology international. 2019 May 15
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: