Are you Dr. Kletti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2211 Congress St
Portland, ME 04122Phone+1 207-575-2129
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Kletti, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Georgia, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- AK State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2019
- NH State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- ME State Medical License Active through 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA comparison of schizophrenic patients with or without coexisting substance use disorder.Coreen Farris, Christiane Brems, Mark E. Johnson, Rebecca S. Wells, Randall Burns, Nicholas Kletti> ;The Psychiatric Quarterly. 2003 Jan 1
- 7 citationsRates and sequelae of the coexistence of substance use and other psychiatric disorders.Christiane Brems, Mark E. Johnson, Rebecca S. Wells, Randall Burns, Nicholas Kletti> ;International Journal of Circumpolar Health. 2002 Sep 1
- An exploratory haloperidol-controlled dose-finding study of ziprasidone in hospitalized patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.Goff, D. C., Posever, T., Herz, L., Simmons, J., Kletti, N., Lapierre, K., Wilner, K. D., Law, C. G., Ko, G. N.> ;J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1998 Aug