Dr. Melendez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4612 N Habana Ave
Tampa, FL 33614Phone(813) 840-3526Fax(813) 840-3555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2008 - 2009
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Rheumatology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- St. Matthew's UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsVCAM (CD-106) and ICAM (CD-54) adhesion molecules distinguish keratoacanthomas from cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas.Nicole D Melendez, Bruce R. Smoller, Michael B. Morgan> ;Modern Pathology. 2003 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: