Dr. Pilevsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7625 Maple Lawn Boulevard
Fulton, MD 20759Phone+1 410-531-7557Fax+1 410-531-0818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicole Pilevsky is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Fulton, MD and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. She received her medical degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania and has been in practice 24 years. She specializes in general gynecology.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1997
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1993
- Washington University in St. LouisBA, English Literature
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 66 citationsComparability of perioperative morbidity between abdominal myomectomy and hysterectomy for women with uterine leiomyomasStephen W. Sawin, Nicole D. Pilevsky, Jesse A. Berlin, Kurt T. Barnhart> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2000 Dec 1
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: