Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11400 Liberty St.
Fulton, MD 20759Phone+1 202-697-3077
- Is this information wrong?
- Last practiced clinical medicine in 1996. Now focused on process improvement (MHA at Xavier in 1997) and medical informatics (Fellowship in informatics at Harvard/MIT in '98-'99). Have worked in pharma, big firm consulting, start-ups, and health information exchange. Now I help lead the Maryland HIE.
Education & Training
- TriHealth (Bethesda Hospital)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1991 - 1993
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1991
- Maryland HIE Rolling Out Research InitiativeJanuary 27th, 2017
- SPM on TV in Hartford After Last Week’s “Better Health” ConferenceJune 13th, 2018
- Open Access as a Revolution: Knowledge Alters PowerNovember 12th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: