Dr. Sommer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office747 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-6314Fax(217) 545-2588
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1996 - 2002
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Stretching and Strength Training to Improve Postural Ergonomics and Endurance in the Operating Room.James N. Winters, Nicole Z. Sommer, Michael R. Romanelli, Chad Marschik, Leah Hulcher, Brigitte J. Cutler> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open. 2020 May 13
- 2 citationsEstablishing Validity Evidence for an Operative Performance Rating System for Plastic Surgery Residents.Kim A Bjorklund, Nicole Z. Sommer, Michael W. Neumeister, Steven J. Kasten> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2019 Mar 1
- 9 citationsNew Insights into the Anatomy of the Midface Musculature and its Implications on the Nasolabial FoldChelsea C. Snider, Ashley N Amalfi, Lauren E. Hutchinson, Nicole Z. Sommer> ;Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2017 May 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: