Dr. Olariu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Westshore Primary Care
26908 Detroit Rd Ste 200
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 250-8660Fax(440) 250-8639
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Tirgu-Mures Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsRespiratory depression after intravenous administration of δ-selective opioid peptide analogsHazel H. Szeto, Yi Soong, Dunli Wu, Niculina Olariu, Attila Kett, Hyungjin Kim, James F. Clapp> ;Peptides. 1999 Jan 1
- 7 citationsBaroreflex-mediated bradycardia but not tachycardia is blunted peripherally by intravenous μ-opioid agonists☆☆☆★★★Attila Kett, Abimbola T. Omoniyi, Hyungjin Kim, Niculina Olariu, Dunli Wu, Hazel H. Szeto, James F. Clapp> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1998 May 1
- 16 citationsCardiovascular and metabolic responses to two receptor-selective opioid agonists in pregnant sheepJames F. Clapp, Attila Kett, Niculina Olariu, Abimbola T. Omoniyi, Dunli Wu, Hyungjin Kim, Hazel H. Szeto> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1998 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: