Dr. Shaia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24723 Detroit Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 892-1440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Spine Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University Hospitals Community ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2001 - 2024
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe use of infliximab in a patient with steroid-dependent Churg-Strauss syndrome.Tiliakos A th, Shaia S, Hostoffer R, Kent L> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2004 Apr 1
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: