Are you Dr. Dong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Gove St
East Boston, MA 02128Phone(617) 569-5800Fax(617) 568-4780
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nien Dong, MD is a board certified pediatrician in East Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Waterbury Hospital Health CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Sapienza University of RomeClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRole of Patient Factors and Practice Patterns in Determining Access to Liver WaitlistJoel T. Adler, N. Dong, James F. Markmann, David A. Schoenfeld, Heidi Yeh> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2015 Jul 1
- HCC Patients Suffer Less From Geographic Differences in Organ Availability.Schuetz, C.,Dong, N.,Smoot, E.,Elias, N.,Schoenfeld, D. A.,Markmann, J. F.,Yeh, H.> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2013 Sep 6